- Tonometer Schiotz is an indentation tonometer, used to measure the intraocular pressure by measuring the depth produced on the surface of the cornea by a load of a known weight.
- The indentation of corneal surface is indirectly proportional to the IOP.
- Tonometer according to prof. Schiotz for measuring the intraocular pressure.
- All main parts are made of high quality brass and are chrome plated. Red needle enables easy reading of the scale.
- The instrument comes complete with 3 weights (5. 5 gram, 7. 5 gram, 10 gram and conversion table in blue presentation case).
- High quality agate bearing for an extremely long service life.
- Precision measurement on a scale of 0 to 20 subdivisions and 0 to -1 sub-divisions.
- Supplied with three weights (5. 5 g, 7. 5 g, 10 g and a conversion table)
CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDERS