TEST TUBE HOLDER
- Test Tube Holder is used to hold Test Tubes.
- It is used for holding a test tube holder in place when the tube is hot or should not be touched.
- For example, a tube holder can be used to hold a test tube while it is being heated.
- Moreover, when heating the tube with liquid or solid contained inside, the tube holder ought to tightly hold a test tube.
- Particularly, for liquid heating, when holding a tube holder with a test tube, hold it such that it aligns with the lab bench and also point the open end of the tube away from yourself or anyone nearby.
- Additionally, while using a tube holder, the proper distance between the holder and the top of the test tube is approximately 3 centimetres.